Posted on April 07 2021
Divella Fettucine pasta
1. Coat the beef strips in a little oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat a non-stick pan to a moderate heat.
3. Cook the beef in 3 batches. Cook one side until the first sign of moisture appears on the uncooked side, then turn and cook the other side.
4. Remove each batch and set aside.
5. Melt butter in the pan, add the onion and cook until soft.
6. Add the mushrooms, cook until tender.
7. Add beef stock and tomato paste, stir to combine and bring to the boil.
8. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Stir in the combined sour cream and cornflour.
10. Stir well, simmer for 1 minute.
11. Return beef to pan and simmer for 2 minutes.
1. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
2. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
3. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 12 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat. Drain well.
Plate the pasta beautifully and pour the beef stroganoff on top. Add freshly chopped coriander or parsley as garnish.