Posted on May 04 2021
Hellaby Prime Beef Mince 5-600g
¼ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
¼ cup of Pams Lite soy milk
1 tbsp Mrs Roger's dried oregano
2 garlic cloves minced
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp of Mrs Roger's chilli flakes
1 tsp Pams Iodized salt
2 tbsp of Pams Canola oil for frying the meatballs
400g Pams Tomatoes Italian Diced
Half cup of water with 1 tablespoon Pams soy sauce
½ cup Eclipse parmesan cheese
Black pepper to taste
Fresh herbs (Parsley/ Coriander)
1. In a large bowl, combine the mince, breadcrumbs, milk, oregano, garlic, tomato paste, chilli flakes and salt. Roll into ping pong size balls.
2. Heat cooking oil in a large frying pan and fry meatballs on medium low heat for 10 minutes until browned on all sides.
3. Stir in tomatoes with half cup of water and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and bring to a simmer. Cover with lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove lid, increase heat for 5 minutes to reduce sauce.
1. While meatballs are cooking, slice the baguette into wide diagonal slices. Drizzle with olive oil and grill until golden.
2. Scatter fresh herbs, black pepper and grated parmesan over the meatballs and serve grilled bread on the side.
3. These meatballs also work great when served with pasta.
A simple but perfect recipe to enjoy with your family.